The 1500W Spectablend BL-001 blender is equipped with an industrial grade motor with a rotary speed of up to 35,000 RPM. Dry or wet produce can be quickly and efficiently blended while retaining its original nutritional value and flavour.
This is a professional high-speed blender for business or home use. Here are some tips to help with blender care to ensure your machine lasts a long time.
- Do not place jar in dishwasher.
- Do not place jar in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Do not place blender near window with direct sunlight.
- Do not place blender near stove or oven with high heat.
- Ensure that the jar is securely placed on the motorized base before using the blender.
- Hold the jar down before starting, as the motor is powerful.
- Do not place your fingers inside the jar at anytime due to the sharpness of the blade.
- Always start from low to high variable speed and ensure it’s set back to low for the next round of blending.
- Do not place blender jar or motor base in the dishwasher.
- Do not submerge the motorized blender base in water.
- Unplug from wall when blender is not in use.
- Open cover only when blade has completely stopped rotating.
- Unplug appliance when cleaning and wash jar separately to blender base.
- When in use, keep children away to prevent accidents.
- When you blend, add liquid before you add solid ingredients. Place hardest ingredients last at the top of your ingredients so you don’t overwork the blades to ensure longevity of motor.
- When cleaning or maintaining, unplug appliance and ensure main switch is “off”.
- After each use, rinse jar thoroughly with warm water. Add one or two drops of dish soap in jar and fill it halfway with warm water. Secure the lid and run Spectablend machine for about 30 seconds or until clean. Rinse thoroughly and let jar dry.
- Ensure jar base is always dry before placing onto blender base.
- Clean the blender body and the cover with a sponge, cloth or wet wipes.
- Clean the rotary shaft and the motor with a dry rag.
- If required, use a clean cloth with a mild-ph detergent to clean.
- Do not place jar in the dishwasher as it may damage the jar. This will also void the warranty.
- Ensure that the jar’s blade set (cutting unit) is always tight and secure.
- Ensure that driver socket (black knob) is always tight and secure on blender base. Use a Philips screw-driver to secure it; clockwise to tighten and anti-clockwise to loosen.
- Check if the current protector button is turned off (it’s the bubble behind your blender), press it and then reset.
- If blender has overworked and there is a slight burn smell, please stop all activity, let blender rest and resume within a few minutes.
- If the blender still does not work, please check the following:
- Whether the appliance is plugged in
- If the fuse needs replacing or the automatic switch has shut off
- If there is a power cut
- If none of the above applies, please do not attempt to fix the blender yourself. All parts are replaceable. Ask your specialized Spectablend personnel for repair or replacement by e-mailing: email@example.com
Download PDF version of this page: http://bit.ly/1CbjyGt